We have a wide range of policies in the nursery covering all areas of the curriculum, as well as management, staffing and safety. It is not possible to give every parent a copy of all these policies but we would be happy to supply any one of these on request.
If any parent has a concern regarding their child in nursery please see a member of nursery staff or the Head Teacher for an informal chat to discuss this. If however, you feel that a more formal complaint needs to be made a copy of the complaints procedure is available below, the Ofsted contact information can be found in the school porch.
From time to time we may also ask for your thoughts regarding equality and how you think we’re doing.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- Accessibility Plan Sept 2018
- Administering medicine and first aid
- Adult acceptable use of ICT
- British values
- Charging and school fund
- Children’s rights and entitlements
- Complaints Policy Sept 18
- Complaints Procedure Statement Sept 18
- Emergency medical care
- Equality Diversity and Cohesion Policy Sept 2018
- Fire safety
- Health & safety
- Looked after children
- Managing children who are sick
- Missing child
- Mobile phones and cameras
- No smoking
- Parental Partnership
- Prevent Policy
- School Privacy Notice
- Safety and Security
- Sex education
- Supporting children with medical conditions
- Transition from home to nursery
- Transition from nursery to primary school
- Uncollected child
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Keeping Children Safe in School 2019
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 TMN
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.