Nursery rules are kept to a minimum and are designed for the safety and well being of the children.
- Children are given two warnings of unacceptable behaviour and if this still persists then on the third occasion the child is taken away from that specific activity.
- Parents will be informed if your child has participated in unacceptable behaviour such as biting, nipping or scratching either children or staff.
- We expect all children to be polite and put great emphasis on ‘please, thank you and sorry’.
- We are a No Smoking building.
- Cars are allowed to enter the school car park from Upper Church Street but should not park in the car park immediately in front of the main entrance.
- Dogs are not allowed on the premises other than with prior arrangement with the Head Teacher and the agreement of other parents.
- Children are not allowed to be picked up by anyone under 16 years of age.
If you wish to download the Nursery Rules and Discipline information, please select the link below.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.