Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- Acceptable Use Policy November 2020
- Accessibility Policy September 2018
- Admissions Policy July 2021
- Attendance Management Policy February 2021
- Behaviour Policy February 2021
- Charging Policy May 2021
- Code of Conduct April 2021
- Complaints Policy December 2020
- Confidential Reporting Code Whistleblowing Policy February 2021
- Equality Diversity and Cohesion Policy March 2021
- EYFS Policy Tudhoe Moor March 2021
- Health and Safety Policy January 2021
- Healthy Schools Policy February 2021
- Photographic Policy February 2021
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy January 2020
- SEND Policy September 2021
- Uncollected Child Policy February 2021
Keeping Children Safe in Education
- KCSIE Safeguarding Policy September 2021
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance-2020
- Appendix 8 Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
Tudhoe Moor Nursery School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Data Protection Policy April 2021
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.