Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- Acceptable Use Policy September 2023
- Accessibility Policy September 2021
- Admissions Policy July 2023
- Attendance Management Jan 2023
- Behaviour Policy February 2023
- Charging Policy May 2023
- Code of Conduct April 2023
- Complaints Policy April 2023
- Confidential Reporting Code September 2021
- Equality Diversity and Cohesion Policy March 2023
- EYFS Policy Tudhoe Moor March 2023
- Freedom of Information Act – Publication Scheme – September 2023
- Health and Safety Policy January 2022
- Healthy Schools Policy February 2022
- Intimate Care November 2022
- Online Safety Policy September 2023
- Photographic Policy September 2022
- Record Keeping and Retention Policy September 2023
- SEND Policy September 2023
- Uncollected Child Policy February 2023
Keeping Children Safe in Education
Tudhoe Moor Nursery School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Data Protection Policy September 2023
- Data Breach Procedure September 2023
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.